Abstract Submission Deadline: May 1, 2019
Author Notification of Acceptance: May 31, 2019
- The deadline for receipt of abstract submissions is May 1, 2019.
- The entire abstract including title, name(s) of author(s) and text must be typed single-spaced with 12-point type, Calibri font, with 1-inch page margins. Abstracts, including title, authors and affiliations should be no longer than one page. Put authors’ surnames in upper case, followed by the first name in lower case. Omit degrees and titles. Name of the presenter should come first in the case of multiple authors. Title of presentation to be underlined and in lower case. Include the name of institution for the presenter, and city. Body of abstract should not exceed 2500 characters (not including spaces). Any abstracts submitted in formats other than what is specified above will be returned to you for reformatting.
- Accepted abstracts will be selected for a platform or poster presentation.
- Platform presentations will be approximately 15 minutes in length (depending on the number of abstracts accepted), including questions & discussion.
- Research study/clinical project abstracts should include objectives, methodology, summary of results and conclusion.
- Case report abstracts should include a detailed summary of the case and conclusions, if appropriate.
- All presenting authors must complete the Conflict of Interest Form in order for the abstract to be reviewed. Please complete this form immediately following your abstract submission.
NB: No funding is available from the CAGC for abstract presenters.
Any questions regarding abstract submission can be directed to:
CAGC Conference Secretariat
DEADLINE: Abstracts must be received by May 1, 2019.
Registration: Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection via email by May 31, 2019. Presenters must register in order to qualify for presentation.
All presenting authors must complete the Conflict of Interest Form in order for the abstract to be reviewed. Please complete this form immediately following your abstract submission.
Note: The Choose File/Browse button may not work on some browsers, such as Safari.