SAVE THE DATES!
September 29 – October 2, 2021
Registration is now open! Click here to register.
The Scientific Planning Committee is creating a rich program for 2021, featuring diverse topics.
- Our short course will be “Race, Equity, Action in Genetic Counselling”.
- The CAGC Board of Directors will be providing a rare opportunity for conference attendees to receive professional media training.
- Additional sessions will feature hot topics, and include sessions relevant to broad genetic counsellor audiences.
- As we’ve done before, the program will include plenary sessions, abstract sessions and poster sessions.
- We are in final talks with our keynote speakers. We have been wanting to have these speakers for several years now, and we will be excited to announce their identity when they are confirmed! Stay tuned!
Email us at email@example.com